What are the uses of metal hoses?
Since the main part of the hose is made of austenitic stainless steel, the hose has excellent temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. The hose has a wide operating temperature range of -196-600 degrees. Corrosion resistance of the hose can be ensured by selecting the applicable stainless steel grade according to the corrosiveness of the medium through the pipeline.
1. The metal hose is made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel as a whole, which has strong corrosion resistance.
2. The hose body is hydroformed into a thin-walled stainless steel pipe body, which has strong flexibility, flexibility, bending and anti-vibration ability, and enhanced protection of the woven mesh sleeve to make it have higher pressure bearing capacity.
3. The connection of the two ends of the hose can also be made into other connection methods except the standard of thread and flange, which is convenient for connection and use.
4. This product is not only suitable for matching with rotary joints, but also widely used for flexible connection of various fluid media transportation.
Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance (-196 ° C ~ +420 ° C), light weight, small size, good flexibility. Widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, paper, wood, textile, construction, medicine, food, tobacco, transportation and other industries.
1. Flexible hose between metal hose pitches with small bending radius.
2. The metal hose has good flexibility and is non-blocking or stiff.
3. The metal hose has light weight and good caliber consistency.
4. The metal hose is flexible, repeatable, and flexible.
5, metal hose corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance.
6, metal hose anti-rat bite, good wear resistance, to prevent internal wires from being worn.
7. The metal hose is resistant to bending, tensile strength and side pressure resistance.
8. The metal hose is soft and smooth, easy to thread and install.
9. There are many hose connectors for metal hoses, which are easy to connect with instruments.
deviation of the wall thickness of the rubber tube. Due to the influence of the eccentricity of the rubber layer inside the hose and the width of the middle rubber layer between the skeleton layers, the deviation of the wall thickness of the rubber tube may be too large.
The quality of the joint core tube, the jacket and the connecting seal must be strictly inspected before the joint is assembled. In addition to the size, tolerance and machining accuracy of the inspection project should meet the requirements of the joint drawings