Precautions for using hydraulic hose
Due to the complex variety and various structures of hydraulic hoses, and the different conditions of use, the service life of hydraulic hoses is not only determined by the quality, but also determined to be properly used. Therefore, even if the product has extremely high quality, such as improper use and maintenance, it will seriously affect the quality and longevity of its use, and even cause serious accidents that should not occur, causing damage to property. The following points of use are now provided:
1. The hose and hose assembly can only be used to transport the designed material, otherwise it will reduce the service life or failure.
2. The length of the hose is correctly used. The length of the hose changes under high pressure (-4%-+2%) and the length change caused by mechanical movement.
3. The hose and hose assembly should not be used at pressures exceeding the design working pressure (including impact pressure).
4. The temperature of the medium conveyed by the hose and hose assembly should not exceed -40 °C - +120 °C under normal conditions, otherwise the service life will be reduced.
5. The hose and hose assembly should not be used less than the minimum bending radius of the hose to avoid bending or bending near the pipe joint, otherwise it will hinder the hydraulic transmission and convey the material or damage the hose assembly.
6, hose and hose assembly, should not be used in the torsion state.
7. The hose and hose assembly should be handled carefully. It should not be dragged on sharp and rough surfaces and should not be bent and flattened.
8. The hose and hose assembly should be kept clean and the inside should be cleaned (especially the acid pipe, spray pipe, mortar pipe). Prevent foreign objects from entering the lumen, obstructing the transport of fluids and damaging equipment.
9. The hose and hose assembly exceeding the service period or storage period shall be tested and approved before use.
What are the joints of hydraulic oil pipes?
Pipe joints are generally divided into: flared pipe joints, welded pipe joints, ferrule type pipe joints, buckled pipe joints, detachable pipe joints, telescopic pipe joints and quick pipe joints.
Classification and characteristics of high temperature resistant steam hoses - high pressure hose
for the delivery of saturated steam or superheated water of 165 ° C ~ 220 ° C, suitable for steam cleaners, steam hammers, flat vulcanizing machines and injection molding machines and other hot pressing equipment for soft pipelines.
What are the uses of metal hoses?
Since the main part of the hose is made of austenitic stainless steel, the hose has excellent temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. The hose has a wide operating temperature range of -196-600 degrees.